The Hunter Has Become The Hunted

Prestwich_Blue said:
With Bob The Bottler in charge? No chance.

One FA cup - delivered
One League Title - delivered
One Charity Shield (I'm old fashioned) - delivered
One FA cup - on its way back
All in 3 years - and you call him 'Bob The Bottler'!!
Completely and totally unjustified and unfair.
I fucking give up! No matter what we do or how we do it some people will fucking moan. We don't derserve the owners we have!
Remember our owners also looked very closely at both Everton & Newcastle. Do you honestly think either of those sets of fans would be moaning if they had won what we had won in the last 3 years and were in the position we are in now going forward?
Mod or no mod - belt up!

TGR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

One FA cup - delivered
I fucking give up! No matter what we do or how we do it some people will fucking moan. We don't derserve the owners we have!
Remember our owners also looked very closely at both Everton & Newcastle. Do you honestly think either of those sets of fans would be moaning if they had won what we had won in the last 3 years and were in the position we are in now going forward?
Mod or no mod - belt up!

Couldn't agree more. It's not just<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:04 pm --<br /><br />
TGR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

One FA cup - delivered
Mod or no mod - belt up!

Couldn't agree more. It's not just PB, this forum is full of em.

Devestated and spiteful because united have won the title, looking to attack Mancini at every turn.

Until the Colin Schindler wing of our support learn to love city more than they are intimidated by and jealous of united it will be ever thus.

Great owners, great players, best manager for decades, same old s**t minority of fans that've been infecting us for years.

I think the pressure of being champions really got to the lads, who are still developing as a unit.I think it will suit us better to be the hunters next season.

And off we go again . Another thread turned into the pitiful exchange of juvenile insults .
Some people must learn that everyone's views are equally valid . If you disagree with someone - construct a counter in a lucid and intelligent manner and stop the " I'm right and if you disagree then you're bitter/ moaning/ whinging etc.
Prestwich Blue comes over as clever educated and lucid - if he has a view on Mancini or any aspect of City then I suspect it is motivated by more than just a desire to annoy certain other BM 'ers

TGR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

One FA cup - delivered
Mod or no mod - belt up!

bump

jrb said:
Lost in translation?

I just think our Manager and players will want to win it back as badly as Piss Can and his players did.

That's all.

Sorry for being over dramatic.

With a bit of luck, a fair wind, and God's blessing, the trophy will find it's way back next season. :-)

I think if God wants us to win it, we won't really need the luck or the wind (and we could probably save ourselves a lot of money in the transfer market!).

jrb said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
jrb said:
The tables are now turned Ferguson and United.

What you did to us this season, we will do to you next season.

Mansour, Khaldoon, Soriano, Bergstein, Mancini, and the players being retained for next season, as well as the new signings in the Summer, will go all out to win the title back.

(f*** me, that's dramatic stuff jrb)

Sorry, jrb, being delusional again. Last night was the culmination of the historic process. A sky blue monster arose in the east and claimed (by whom exactly?) to have overthrown Sir Alex. But after the heartbreak of Sunderland and QPR the great knight turned those insulting songs at the Stadium of Darkness and those two late goals at the Emptyhead into inspiration for his ageing army. Inspired by their OAP, and with fire in their bellies, they rose again and triumphed - ONCE AND FOR ALL. Thus spake the captain, Rio el Grande.

Again? Bit harsh!

So you don't think City will do to United what United did to us this season? I'm 100% sure our players are hurting just as much as the United players were hurting at the end of last season.(perhaps not as much TBH ;-))

I'm 101% sure our players are determined to win that title back next season. Fergie, his players, and Manchester United don't have a divine right to those emotions that they suffered at the end of last season, or the will to win the PL trophy back. I have no doubt the feelings are mutual ATM at the Etihad.

I'm telling you now Brother, the people at City, off and on the pitch, will make sure that trophy comes back to God's own club and Manchester next season.

Amen!

Sure do agree with you, jrb!

Comments from Gill.

“I’m sure they will come back,” Gill said. “They’ve got some ambitious plans on their investment and their academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.