The Hunter Has Become The Hunted

redissue said:
samharris said:
Sky Blue said:
Shit weather up here today. What's it like down south?

Manchester is south,compared to where he's from..

I see exeter blue has just posted, No doubt he is a manc that has moved down south...

Can you see the irony ?

Buzz off cretin. Attended my first City game in 1974. First season ticket in 1986 (and still going). Followed them through thin, thin and thinner. No, I'm not a Manc, but the vast majority of City fans I know down here are, and therein lies the difference with your legion of glory hunting out of town plastics. Bore off............

redissue said:
de niro said:
Sky Blue said:

he's not posting from down south.

Ahhh De niro, Weren't you responsible for posting the addresses and numbers of reds ? There was rumours on the everton site you were handing them out over PM....

not me fuck face. in fact mods are banned from revealing any posters ip address be them rags blues or even scousers.

red issue said:
de niro said:
Sky Blue said:

he's not posting from down south.

Ahhh De niro, Weren't you responsible for posting the addresses and numbers of reds ? There was rumours on the everton site you were handing them out over PM....

I was covering for you you thick twat.

its been mostly a difficult following city for over 45 years but thank fuck I did, if being a plastic rag makes you this wooden i'd rather win fuck all.

I know you are banned now, which i'm not happy about, but you will be reading this as you are obsessed, well once you win something you are.

Red tissue bites the dust, another limp wristed rag who only has the bottle to come on here once the title is secured..

says all there is to know about him/her.. cowardly,insecure& bitter.

What happens next season depends on which players come and which players go during the close season, as to whether we will be able to mount a serious challenge to win back the premier league. I just hope that if any players are coming and going they do it a.s.a.p., so that we can have all the players in when pre season players report back for training.

C.bell8 said:
What happens next season depends on which players come and which players go during the close season, as to whether we will be able to mount a serious challenge to win back the premier league.
Even with just the players we had this season, we were still the best team in the PL by a mile when we actually played to our potential. The problem is that we didn't do that enough. A replacement for Dzeko upfront and a couple of players with a bit of pace in midfield is more than enough. The key is using what we have not who we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.