The Hunter Has Become The Hunted

Kazzydeyna said:
TGR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
With Bob The Bottler in charge? No chance.

One FA cup - delivered
One League Title - delivered
One Charity Shield (I'm old fashioned) - delivered
One FA cup - on its way back
All in 3 years - and you call him 'Bob The Bottler'!!
Completely and totally unjustified and unfair.
I fucking give up! No matter what we do or how we do it some people will fucking moan. We don't derserve the owners we have!
Remember our owners also looked very closely at both Everton & Newcastle. Do you honestly think either of those sets of fans would be moaning if they had won what we had won in the last 3 years and were in the position we are in now going forward?
Mod or no mod - belt up!

Couldn't agree more. It's not just

-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:04 pm --

TGR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

One FA cup - delivered
One League Title - delivered
One Charity Shield (I'm old fashioned) - delivered
One FA cup - on its way back
All in 3 years - and you call him 'Bob The Bottler'!!
Completely and totally unjustified and unfair.
I fucking give up! No matter what we do or how we do it some people will fucking moan. We don't derserve the owners we have!
Remember our owners also looked very closely at both Everton & Newcastle. Do you honestly think either of those sets of fans would be moaning if they had won what we had won in the last 3 years and were in the position we are in now going forward?
Mod or no mod - belt up!

Couldn't agree more. It's not just PB, this forum is full of em.

Devestated and spiteful because united have won the title, looking to attack Mancini at every turn.

Until the Colin Schindler wing of our support learn to love city more than they are intimidated by and jealous of united it will be ever thus.

Great owners, great players, best manager for decades, same old s**t minority of fans that've been infecting us for years.

Sorry mate,to have an opinion on Bob that does not match yours does not mean we are infecting the club.I have backed him all the way in the past but after Spurs that was he last straw for me.

Although I would not call him a bottler I do think that he no longer wants to be at the club,his actions in certain games just scream it out.If I thought he wanted to be here I would back him but in my opinion he does not.

We need to move on,its part of the growing process and I for one think our owners deserve better for the money they have invested.

Prestwich_Blue said:

PB - I'd be interested to know how much wonga you think City will spend in the summer. For all the talk in the papers linking us to players like Cavani and Bale, I just cannot see us having sufficient cash to buy the players we need. True we may save circa 400k a week (circa £20m) in wages from Kolo, Bridge, Crocky, Sinclair and Balo, which together with what we can write off as 'investment in infrastructure' under FFP, should hopefully bring us down toward the magic 45m Euro mark, but unless there is some mega sponsorship deal in the pipeline, I can't see there being anything else available other than what we can first raise through sales.
I don't honestly see the point in binning off say Tevez and Nasri, as like for like replacements (for the sake of argument let's say Isco and Reus) would cost just as much, and I don't see us getting even half what we paid back for serial underperformers like Dzeko and Kolarov.
To challenge for the title and effectively in Europe we need variously: at least 1 top drawer centre forward, a central midfielder who can actually run, a bit of pace and width down the flank, decent cover at centre half and an understudy left back. Let's say we went for Cavani, Reus, Pogba, Luke Shaw and a £15m centre back. You're looking at around £110m there, which even allowing for staged payments, would probably mean an initial £30m transfer fee outlay and a further £20m a year in wages.
As we seem intent on trying to comply with FFP (unlike PSG), where is the money going to come from? Please cheer me up by telling me I'm way off beam and that an anti-climactical summer does not lie in store.......

de niro said:
Sky Blue said:
redissue said:
Tick tock for the nasty rags :(

Shit weather up here today. What's it like down south?

he's not posting from down south.

Ahhh De niro, Weren't you responsible for posting the addresses and numbers of reds ? There was rumours on the everton site you were handing them out over PM....

redissue said:
de niro said:
Sky Blue said:
Shit weather up here today. What's it like down south?

he's not posting from down south.

Ahhh De niro, Weren't you responsible for posting the addresses and numbers of reds ? There was rumours on the everton site you were handing them out over PM....
It's you isn't it Bill. Come on, own up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.