The 'I am going to the final' thread

Driving down Saturday morning with refrigerated van full of Stella, Peroni and Kronenberg bought from Cash n Carry.

If I dont get a ticket, will open a stall near Roundabout with 100% mark up on cans ha ha ha!

On the 08:20 from Birmingham International, get into Euston at 09:35. Drop kit off at our mates' flat then into Harrow for 11. Can't wait.

Only Dis! 2200 loyalty points for me and the lad but I know a bloke with 2 club webley season tix!

I have paid through the nose but were in the ground and also in the same end as we were for Stokey (block 238) c'mon!!!!

BTW - if I get 2 tix via normal channells Im looking to offload the webley ones at cost ;)

Good luck to all who are trying to get in. Stay strong. where theres will theres a way!!!

Have 5 k points and cup scheme but Im a wheelchair supporter, no idea how many less places there will be. For the Semi, I came home early from holiday, went on the wifes birthday, had felt bad since Saturdayand was sick on way back. Thats dedication

Catching a lift down with my mates dad and staying over in Watford for the night with a group of City fans who I usually go to the match with. Chances of getting a ticket are slim, but I'll be there regardless to soak up the atmosphere. Hope it's sunny!

Missed the semi as stuck out in Chicago on business...still there now and still have'nt see the bloody Chelsea goals as my hotel wifi is so shit it won't run video and ESPN USA only appears to show rounders or whatever the fuck they call that shit. However I have 5500 points and on the cup scheme so I will be at the final. Hoping South Yorkshire branch are running a coach again so I can have a few cans in the Green Man (assuming we get the away end?)

Booked flights...on the Cup Scheme with 7000+ points so no worries there

Friday

1850 Helsinki -> Heathrow -> arrive Manchester 2235

Drive down to Wembley with family on Saturday

Stay over in that London

Sunday

1200 Gatwick -> Tallinn ---arrive Tallin 1730 ----1930 ferry Tallin -> Helsinki arrive 2130

Bit of a longish route, but less than €120 all in and chance to do a booze cruise on the Tallinn ferry back to make it pay for itself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.