The I Am NOT Going To The Final Thread

MCFCTrick

Team supported
Citeh
Cos I am bored with going so often... ;-)

Not really, but I am still not used to having to check dates of Finals before booking hols, and will be in Cornwall (St Mawes) for it... :-(

Nephew is happy though as he has my ticket...

Anyone else fecked up?

It will still be on tv and it is still the biggest watched match on the English footballing calendar. I am sure you will enjoy it wherever you are.

A girl at work booked a team-bonding weekend in the Lake District that weekend. On the day I'll be up Helvellyn. As the boss, I really can't wriggle out of it.

Cannot get tickets. Seriously considering hospitality at the moment though!

watching it on TV is better!!! at least that's what I keep telling myself. Im in the cant get a ticket boat. I got to the semi so not all bad

ste93:20mcfc said:
watching it on TV is better!!! at least that's what I keep telling myself. Im in the cant get a ticket boat. I got to the semi so not all bad

Living in denial.. Always an option. But don't try to kid other people here! ;-)

Wreckless Alec said:
A girl at work booked a team-bonding weekend in the Lake District that weekend. On the day I'll be up Helvellyn. As the boss, I really can't wriggle out of it.

As the boss, you really could wriggle out of it.

ManCitizens. said:
Wreckless Alec said:

As the boss, you really could wriggle out of it.

Excellent, I can see how I'm going to break it to them now; "Gather round folks. You know the saying "there is no I in team". Well, there will be no I in our team building exercise. I'm off to the cup final. Enjoy"

Wreckless Alec said:

Pull a Stephen Ireland!

Wreckless Alec said:

as someone who missed the 81 final cos the mob had me yomping round the Black Mountains ....I say 'fuck 'em'

Make your excuses and get to the final

They staff don't want the boss ruining their fun anyway ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.