The 'I AM' renewing thread

blue b4 the moon said:
Me.

Using the DD option and dropping to gold.
Same here. Don't ever read the digital programme so not worth paying the £100 extra for my 2 tickets. By doing that I'm only paying £10 more per ticket this season. Spreading it over 6 months would have been perfect but the 4 month DD option is a big step in the right direction.

renewed mine and the junior blue's yesterday. gone gold and for 4x DD option, seems silly not to if its on offer.
joined FA cup scheme but not League cup (will take my chances on getting tickets) or CL (junior blue doesn't do evening matches and i go to these matches with mates from work).

Just renewed it works out less than £50 for three of us every match which is good value. Just ask the Arsenal fans

EVILBLUEANT said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Me.

Using the DD option and dropping to gold.

Same, couldn't justify the extra 50 notes for platinum this year
Times Are Hard

Exactly this for me. Can't justify the extra £50 so giving up Platinum. Also the direct debit is the thing that swung it for me otherwise I would have really been struggling to find £600 between now and 3rd June.

Gold x3 no cup schemes
Will take flask and buy less from ground and shop
Not arsed about league cup final didn't enjoy this years fa cup that much and can't see me getting ticket for champs league final

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.