The 'I AM' renewing thread

peoffrey said:
donostia said:
Also, for a 'top four' club, the price is competitive compared to what the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and the Rags charge for similar seats.

They're London Clubs?

True, but even Everton the so called 'people's club' are charging more for season tickets in their antiquated stadium.

Even Liverpool want £770 next season for an adult S/T in the cramped and outdated Anfield Road Stand.

Although I agree that prices are high, it's a problem with football in general. On the whole, City's prices are very competitive.

I'm sure some of the posters on this thread gleefully renewing and claiming good value are "plants" from MCFC?

Sorted it online including cup scheme - hope it worked okay as last year I messed up cup schemes!!...seems very easy to renew....IMHO £715 is still very good value as we are coming from a low base compared to other clubs and clubs has invested heavily in facilities in last few years.

But understand times are hard for alot of people out there, I have mates not renewed over years and if i cannot make a game I will always give up my ticket, usually just for a beer.

alib said:
I'm sure some of the posters on this thread gleefully renewing and claiming good value are "plants" from MCFC?
If that is the case...

Then the converse must be that every one saying they aren't renewing in the other thread must be "trees" from the cafe?

3 x Platinum, UEFA and FA Cup schemes - used the DD option which was a pleasant (and welcome) surprise.

One thing that surprised me - and I thought it might be an error - or maybe someone can explain. My son sits in CB level 2 - cost £250. Friends son sits in east stand level 2 and that's more expensive. But in every other category level 2 is more expensive in CB - as you'd expect.

I am and my little lad but £725 for an adult season ticket is getting a bit steep and is another big increase, my sons season ticket has gone up by a big chunk too
Renewing but it's expensive

I've renewed. Used the new Direct Debit option and Gold scheme. I'm also on all the Cup schemes. I only live a 10 minute drive from my match day parking spot and keep all match day expense to a minimum. Only having the occasional pint. So apart from ticket my expense are nil. United's match day demand is dropping and it will be interesting whether this is countrywide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.