The 'I AM' renewing thread

Renewed yesterday for three, just short of £1700 on the direct debit scheme. All 3 cup schemes and platinum again :( but getting the cup semi and final tickets without stress makes it worth it.

It's a stupid amount of money but difficult to change the habit of a lifetime. I think only unemployment would stop me.

Also dropping down to gold + the 3 cup schemes. If all these people keep buying platinum, the club will keep raising prices.

I have renewed both + FA and champs league schemes. Not doing the league cup but I usually do the games lol

I've renewed but I think this will be my last time. Next season will probably be my last and when I say that I get a cold sweat! but it's just got too expensive now.

But that's what the club want. They don't care how long we've been going, how many games we've been to or how loyal we are. They're more bothered about getting as much money out of fans as possible. So if people like me drop away, they're actually happier because someone with more money will just take my seat and I'll be one of the fans helping to fill up the empty spaces in cup games; overall they'll make more money.

Caveman said:
I've renewed but I think this will be my last time. Next season will probably be my last and when I say that I get a cold sweat! but it's just got too expensive now.

But that's what the club want. They don't care how long we've been going, how many games we've been to or how loyal we are. They're more bothered about getting as much money out of fans as possible. So if people like me drop away, they're actually happier because someone with more money will just take my seat and I'll be one of the fans helping to fill up the empty spaces in cup games; overall they'll make more money.

I think the Sheik moved in with very altruistic intentions about ticket prices, but Platini and his gang have fucked that up.

akcity said:
Done deal. The DD scheme is a winner in my eyes too. Well done City. Only a £35 rise too so can't really complain, less than £2 a game.

It is great for those who don't need to worry about finances. Losing the Zebra option will lose many fans this season, i could be one of them )-;

Renewed block 217 south stand gone Platinum £600 I feel once its paid I only need fuel and drink money, We cannot not renew as we could have 1 of the best teams in Europe next season playing great football. gone are the days of Maine Road watching crap players who are not good enough to wear the City shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.