The "I love dj thread"

no offence here Robbo,don't take this the wrong way....but..

it's getting boring now with Nige,aint it.
every fukn game we say the same thing,
NDJ is 1 helluva player.
Nice to see him made skipper for the day btw.
If he or Vinny dont get player of the year,its a stitch up.

Yes,i love Nigel.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
no offence here Robbo,don't take this the wrong way....but..

it's getting boring now with Nige,aint it.
every fukn game we say the same thing,
NDJ is 1 helluva player.
Nice to see him made skipper for the day btw.
If he or Vinny dont get player of the year,its a stitch up.

Yes,i love Nigel.

For me the player I have always wanted at city. The guy is a rock and the players around him respect him. Hands down the player of the season he will become a city legend.

he;s class if he played vs everton i really do think they wouldn't have won

after he went off today we went a bit shit..anyone agree?..no? ... ok just me then :/

I'm not normally one for hyperbole, but I genuinely don't think there's a better holding midfielder in the world at the moment. He was exceptional today.

Ric said:
I'm not normally one for hyperbole, but I genuinely don't think there's a better holding midfielder in the world at the moment. He was exceptional today.
and all the doubters when we signed him,
Nigel who ?..how much ?..where from ?... hahaha
As you say mate,probably the best dm in world atm.

As with Ric, don't feel the need to genuflect to players. Nigel though is a natural captain. Without a Nigel De Jong in your team, your Adam Johnson's and David Silva's can get dicked over. One word...

VITAL!

The "I love dj thread"

We are blessed to have Nigel at our club. The press only know him as a "thug" but it's only a matter of time before they realise there is nobody better than him in world football. Superb player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.