The "I love dj thread"

This man is a legend. Accept some challenges are way OTT, but 99% of the time he is perfect

The Fat el Hombre said:
He was only against kids in the middle but he absolutely bossed it. Hejust stops teams from playing. Good to see him back to his best because I thought he was holding back against newcastle
To be fair to Nige, Hombre, Reo-Coker and Petrov are hardly kids, or shy about putting their foot in. Agree entirely though that he consciously seemed to be keeping a low profile at Newcastle

LongsightM13 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
He was only against kids in the middle but he absolutely bossed it. Hejust stops teams from playing. Good to see him back to his best because I thought he was holding back against newcastle
To be fair to Nige, Hombre, Reo-Coker and Petrov are hardly kids, or shy about putting their foot in. Agree entirely though that he consciously seemed to be keeping a low profile at Newcastle

Yea you're right. I knew Petrov was playing but had forgotten about reo coker (not hard after his performance really)

And being a lot more mature than yer average football player he requires no club maintenance. We don't hear Mancini suggesting that 'he needs to work hard every day and improve'!

But is Nige staying behind at training for some shooting practice? He lurks on the edge of the box at corners, a little too distant for a shot, so when are we gonna get the goal Nige? There is little in this world that tries my patience as much as waiting for de Jong to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.