The "I love dj thread"

buckshot said:
Ric said:
Would love to see him finally score for us, but can't see it happening any time soon. Utterly irrelevant of course, as he's that good and that's not his job, but there will be wild celebrations if/when it happens.

They finally scored on a corner today (and it was a header) so anything is possible.
I don't even think it was a real goal.

He was only against kids in the middle but he absolutely bossed it. Hejust stops teams from playing. Good to see him back to his best because I thought he was holding back against newcastle

de_jong_kung_fu.gif

I bet Silva couldn't wait to be his team mate.

The thing that sums up NDJ's passion and willingness for City to succeed for me is when Shay saved Lampard's penalty last season. He was first there to grab him by the face and then off he runs to get the ball back. I thought he was great last year, but he's been even better this season.

I like the way he goes and sorts out anyone who is having a go at our players, He just has a quiet word and pushes them away. They usually get the message. Calmed a few situations down against Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.