The "I was wrong about..." player amnesty thread

I will hold my hands up and hang my head in shame..........

Shamus Given...................I said to fellow blues that we must be mad to be signing 'that short arsed has been'.

On reflection i was possibly a tad wrong !

De Jong - Didnt think he was worth the 18 million and had little impact on the team. how wrong was I

However he could add some forward passing variation to his game

Trigger said:
Sorry but unlike some, I have NEVER slagged off a blue, check my posts any non believers but you will be wasting your time.

Saint Trigger of Flixton ;)

I was wrong about Trigger....He is a big ed after all!!!

I never call players only managers.
It's the manager who picks and motivates them.

We have some players even though they play well for us, are not good enough for City to be challenging Chelsea.

Mancini I hope will get the best out of the but we will need some more talent.

i m guilty for tevez and bellamy although in my defence i did say bellamy would start off ok then revert to normal after about six months...i can still see bellamy proving me right, although some on here cant see it, give it time they will

Bellers - Wasn't sure he had any talent. Thought he was a massive twat. - Couldnt of been more wrong.

Lescott - Thought waste of money at the time, still think it was a waste of money.

I was wrong about ......

All of them, I really thought that they would finish 5th and win the carling cup. I now realise that the Domestic Treble is where we are heading this season ;o)

I was wrong about Bellamy, I thought he was overpriced, sh*t and a trouble maker. He's mint.

I was wrong about Richard's, he's not a complete donkey, just an ass ;)

...Bellers before he joined us. How wrong was I ?

Richards a little bit. Mancini seems to know his best position.

Benjani ??? I think he's putting himself in the shop window for when his contract is up in summer. Just two weeks ago, I thought we'd be saying 'Bye' to him during January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.