The "I was wrong about..." player amnesty thread

m27 said:
Carlos Tevez. I couldn't have been more wrong.

I can see him being an abolute idol for us, yet after the first couple of months I couldn't even see him in the starting line up!
This
but in my defence I do not think he was fit at the start of the season

blue John said:
m27 said:
Carlos Tevez. I couldn't have been more wrong.

I can see him being an abolute idol for us, yet after the first couple of months I couldn't even see him in the starting line up!
This
but in my defence I do not think he was fit at the start of the season

Dont think he was fully fit til mid/late november.

blucat599 said:
Anyone think Benjani's starting to look a bit lively, was involved in 2 of the goals last night.
The most laid back, horizontal player we've ever had suddenly looks very aggressive.
Big, big improvement from him, he was a forgotten man under the old regime.
Mancini is giving them all a chance to show what they can do.
Everyone deserves a chance, think it was a case of if he(MH) didn't like your face you were out!

there's always one that get giddy.

de niro said:
blucat599 said:
Anyone think Benjani's starting to look a bit lively, was involved in 2 of the goals last night.
The most laid back, horizontal player we've ever had suddenly looks very aggressive.
Everyone deserves a chance, think it was a case of if he(MH) didn't like your face you were out!

there's always one that get giddy.

to giddy and obviously not watching closely. he was involved in first 3 goals!

Jury is still out for me on micah and nedum,never a big fan of defenders who rely so much on pace and strength to pull them out of the shit.

I have never been more wrong on a single player than Bellamy.

Also thought it was harsh on Joe Hart,well now imo we have a goalie in the same bracket as casillas and buffon.

Seems I'm not alone in my doubts about Bellamy before he signed. When his name was first mentioned I was absolutely aghast at the thought of this trouble-making journeyman gracing God's own football club with his poisonous presence.

Shows what I know.

blucat599 said:
Watch the OS video , if Benji wasn't as bad as he is we wouldn't have scored the first 3 goals
1 miss hit the ball
2 Hit the post when should of scored
3 Shocking pass that Teves ended up with
He is fukin awful

I was wrong to call Tevez 'a headless chicken'.

I was wrong to say he was a fucking rag and that always will be after he was laughing with his rag mates after the derby. It just took him a bit of time to turn blue (it was still out of order though).

I was wrong to compare him to Vassell and Dickov. I said he couldn't shoot. I was wrong.

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Tevez here too I'm afraid.

Christ, I'm an idiot!
There's no need to elaborate any further.

This must be the Dids Dave confession box for posters who can say how it was for them without any comeback and rid themselves of all guilt. I like it.

Me;Bellers:

God i gave him some real awful shite and to the extent where i had to stop looking at threads with his name in as they were like magnets for my vitriol.

Fair play Craig, you have stuffed that right back down my throat 10x over, i look at you now in almost the same vein as the mighty Paul Dickov, my boy proudly has your name on his shirt, and when i see your name in the starting line-up i feel that extra bit of confidence that a win is only 90 mins away.

And it is only now i can feel absolved of any guilt.

Thank You Craig............ and thank you Father Dave of Didsbury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.