The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Brexit really is working. If only someone had pointed out every single fucking thing that would go tits up. Still, ordered a pint the other day and it actually had pint written on it. It was flat because there was no CO2, but i still felt a rush of patriotic sovereignty wash over me.

The petrol shortages, now up there with every other one, is payback for the stupid cunts in our midst getting their way.

The lovey thing is, its only just the beginning of our journey of doing deals with places that take a 12 hour flight to get there. No gas, no petrol, no food, no fizzy water, CO2 again. But focus on the word pint on your glass. Makes you proud to be part of the stupidest country on the fucking planet. Thanks Brexiteers.

Brexit really is working. If only someone had pointed out every single fucking thing that would go tits up. Still, ordered a pint the other day and it actually had pint written on it. It was flat because there was no CO2, but i still felt a rush of patriotic sovereignty wash over me.

The petrol shortages, now up there with every other one, is payback for the stupid cunts in our midst getting their way.

The lovey thing is, its only just the beginning of our journey of doing deals with places that take a 12 hour flight to get there. No gas, no petrol, no food, no fizzy water, CO2 again. But focus on the word pint on your glass. Makes you proud to be part of the stupidest country on the fucking planet. Thanks Brexiteers.
There is petrol
It's the lefty remainer media frightening the elderly into believing there's a shortage. Only 100 stations out of 8000 were out until the panic buying
As for the gas, that's the Russians and has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit

There is petrol
It's the lefty remainer media frightening the elderly into believing there's a shortage. Only 100 stations out of 8000 were out until the panic buying
As for the gas, that's the Russians and has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit
Fuck sake. Having it but not being able to transport it is Brexit to a tee. What about empty shelves in supermarkets? Is that those pesky Russians too? Fruit and veg rotting in fields? Yep, Russians. Fishing industry on its fucking knees, Russians. Financial sector relocations, Russians. Its Brexit. It was always going to be Brexit. Away and enjoy a pint with Pint written on it and blame every other cunting thing apart from the real culprit. BREXIT. And as i said, its just the tip of the shitstrom. That useless fucking **** Boris backtracking on visas for lorry drivers proves it Brexit.

Unless your a Brexiteer obviously. Its those fucking foreign cunts fucking us up.

Fuck sake. Having it but not being able to transport it is Brexit to a tee. What about empty shelves in supermarkets? Is that those pesky Russians too? Fruit and veg rotting in fields? Yep, Russians. Fishing industry on its fucking knees, Russians. Financial sector relocations, Russians. Its Brexit. It was always going to be Brexit. Away and enjoy a pint with Pint written on it and blame every other cunting thing apart from the real culprit. BREXIT. And as i said, its just the tip of the shitstrom. That useless fucking **** Boris backtracking on visas for lorry drivers proves it Brexit.

Unless your a Brexiteer obviously. Its those fucking foreign cunts fucking us up.
I also blame the Scot’s ;-)

There is petrol
Ignorant head in the sand brexshiteers twaddle.
The vast majority of our imported gas comes from Norway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.