The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Is it happening in your area again ?
Couldn't get any diesel near me on Thursday, and was travelling away for the weekend, had enough to get there (Ashbourne), but was on the red light when I did, found a garage in Ashbourne but £186.9, so didn't fill up, put enough in to get about for a few days, will try tomorrow in Manchester area.

Was in Morrisons in Cheadle yesterday and saw some people panic buying bottled water ffs.

The obvious gammony Karen types. The sorts who queued up for hours at petrol stations a few months back and are still working their way through a shed full of bog roll.

Utter fucking weapons.

The only panic buying I’ll be doing this weekend is pints of Asahi this afternoon.

Was in Morrisons in Cheadle yesterday and saw some people panic buying bottled water ffs.

The obvious gammony Karen types. The sorts who queued up for hours at petrol stations a few months back and are still working their way through a shed full of bog roll.

Utter fucking weapons.

The only panic buying I’ll be doing this weekend is pints of Asahi this afternoon.
Got to be mindful pal, some folk buy in bulk from supermarkets on behalf of charities. Could just be somebody buying in bulk for the homeless

Utter fucking weapons.

The last great bogroll fiasco caught us out as a nation, it seems that everyone was at it not just "Gammony" people or "Karens". We are where we are, whatever colour religion or sex this country is packed with greedy arseholes.

The last great bogroll fiasco caught us out as a nation, it seems that everyone was at it not just "Gammony" people or "Karens". We are where we are, whatever colour religion or sex this country is packed with greedy arseholes.
I know what you mean and you can call me a snob if you want but there’s definitely sorts of people who do this kind of thing, whether you want to believe that or not.

Watches ITV, gets their news from Facebook, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.