The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

I just want to know where all these c*nt's are with industrial fridges is their kitchen's. I was in Tesco this morning on my way home from work, and there were people buying 30 pints of milk. I saw at least 3 trolley's piled up with milk. One had 5x 6 pints of semi-skimmed.

Why the f*ck are people stocking up with perishables that they'll probably end up tipping down the sink?

The army should be brought in to go round everyones house and take the fucking lot off the hoarding selfish twats.

The Walmart family will be hoping it’s around for years, they’ve probably made more in a month than they make in a year

I just want to know where all these c*nt's are with industrial fridges is their kitchen's. I was in Tesco this morning on my way home from work, and there were people buying 30 pints of milk. I saw at least 3 trolley's piled up with milk. One had 5x 6 pints of semi-skimmed.

Why the f*ck are people stocking up with perishables that they'll probably end up tipping down the sink?
The answer to almost any question regarding human behaviour during this whole episode will invariably be ‘because they’re cunts’

Milk can be frozen I guess.

My shop - all the dried pasta, tinned meats, dried pulses, nearly all frozen food, flour, sugar, etc.... People are really stocking up for a breakdown of civilisation.

I suspect a lot of it will be thrown away in a few weeks time.

I thought my wife was mad last week when she bought a four pinter! But it had until the 24th on it so it’s been fine.

It's such a piece of piss to make fresh pasta it's quite ridiculous how everyone is fighting over dried stuff. Though once the penny drops supermarkets will probably sell out of flour and eggs too.

I make my own pasta but all that flour has gone as well. You are quite right as well. Lovely stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.