The Ignore List

This thread could well be invisible ;) but after never considering it in the past I've found my ignore button in use quite a bit over the last 12 months especially in the pandemic threads and other club threads.

Are we all getting more intolerant or are the idiots* taking over?

*One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter etc....

My 'ignore' list is ace, I have to say. Makes the forum a much more pleasant and enjoyable experience all round. Quite funny seeing people talking about an 'echo chamber'. That's not the point. The point is, if someone is a dickhead to you or you think someone is acting like a dickhead, you can stick them on the ignore list and then never be troubled by them again.

There's plenty of people I don't agree with who I enjoy speaking to, and there are plenty of people who I agree with on a lot of things, but they're still on my ignore list because ultimately they're cunts.

I haven’t put anyone on ignore even the dickhead who sent me a load of vile abusive PMs which included threats to smash my face in. I just ignore the **** anyway.

My 'ignore' list is ace, I have to say. Makes the forum a much more pleasant and enjoyable experience all round. Quite funny seeing people talking about an 'echo chamber'. That's not the point. The point is, if someone is a dickhead to you or you think someone is acting like a dickhead, you can stick them on the ignore list and then never be troubled by them again.

There's plenty of people I don't agree with who I enjoy speaking to, and there are plenty of people who I agree with on a lot of things, but they're still on my ignore list because ultimately they're cunts.
Yeah the second half of your first paragraph is the key.

The politics sub-forum is a mini, Bluemoon version of The Guardian. Raging, woke left-wing nutters all unable to grasp that not that many people vote for Labour these days.
Lol, you're not wrong there, having said that I haven't been banned and have
no idea where this ignore thing is, and wouldn't use it anyway.
Anyone who does must be a right fucking snowflake, what's to be scared about anyway?

It save me getting banned on a daily basis ;-)

The politics sub-forum is a mini, Bluemoon version of The Guardian. Raging, woke left-wing nutters all unable to grasp that not that many people vote for Labour these days.

I am glad it is finally recognised that the politics forum on here is so left wing. I was repeatedly told by Ric and cleavers amongst others at the time I was getting most abuse for daring to vote Tory that stating it was far too left wing was “utter bollox”. Most normal people have no given up arguing with the likes of Kowalksi and Fumble etc. Nutters.

I am glad it is finally recognised that the politics forum on here is so left wing. I was repeatedly told by Ric and cleavers amongst others at the time I was getting most abuse for daring to vote Tory that stating it was far too left wing was “utter bollox”. Most normal people have no given up arguing with the likes of Kowalksi and Fumble etc. Nutters.
It's an echo chamber and not a forum (just like The Guardian). Leave them to it as it doesn't change what's actually happening in the real word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.