The "I'm not going to the final" thread

x_BluePrincess_x said:
dubbie31 said:
I'll be watching it here in Denver surrounded by Blues in our home pub "The Armoury".

If any blues will be in Denver, let me know and I'll make sure you have a place to watch the match.

-- Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:49 pm --

x_BluePrincess_x said:
I cant go :(
I have a nearly 11month old little girl who is a mummys girl
Plus boyfriend wouldnt look after her due to the fact he hates football etc..
So i guess situation is the opposite way around (female wants go. Male kicks off)
Xx

Think you need to re-think the relationship status then. Something is just not right.

Been together 6 years. He hated when i had a season ticket with my dad.
X

Time to re-arrange these words..

Out,The,****,Kick.....

Im relation to this thread,I am 95% going now as child care is in place however let's just say it still may end up in a divorce!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
x_BluePrincess_x said:
dubbie31 said:
I'll be watching it here in Denver surrounded by Blues in our home pub "The Armoury".

If any blues will be in Denver, let me know and I'll make sure you have a place to watch the match.

-- Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:49 pm --

Think you need to re-think the relationship status then. Something is just not right.

Been together 6 years. He hated when i had a season ticket with my dad.
X

Time to re-arrange these words..

Out,The,****,Kick.....

Im relation to this thread,I am 95% going now as child care is in place however let's just say it still may end up in a divorce!

NEVER EVER trust a man who dos`nt like football....something not right

Alright Blue? said:
cant go to the final, sons birthday week before (junior Blue PMSL). However having a big blue party. Got massive hotdogs and loads of beer in, playing city esque tuneage all day before the game, got the game on a 50 inch tv with surround sound and hopefully celebrating us winning the FA cup

all invited

Is this you paddy?...

[bigimg]http://epltalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/carling-cup-in-home-2.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.