The "I'm not going to the final" thread

Simple solutions.

1. Sell kids.
2. Abandon kids.
3. Don't have kids in the first place.

Face it, they're money sucking crap factories who get in the way.

ultimateharold said:
Simple solutions.

1. Sell kids.
2. Abandon kids.
3. Don't have kids in the first place.

Face it, they're money sucking crap factories who get in the way.

What about child labour?

I must go & attend a wedding on the day of the Final. Gave a real thought about skipping it but in the end decided ill let him know what a twat he is and then heading out of the party for couple of hours when the game is on.
There should be a rule which prevents weddings/other stupid parties being held during the football season!

Got 2 tickets as have over 8000 points but cant get the 2 more I need so me and youngset going to my mates in Sheffield to watch it on TV with my old fellah.Roy Paul fanatic.

As I said to my eldest - Im not bothered,did all the big games such as Halifax,Mansfield at home,York(I was actualy there)and even Darlington in the Cup so its no shit.

Unfortunately missing the final due to a rubbish job and an incident that is occurring that day which means i have to work and cant take it off!!

Complete bobbins.

Story of my sorry chosen career!

well i wont be going..... ive got to look after my eldest.... hes 23 so we're off to amsterdam to watch the match ... we were there when we played stoke happy daze :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.