The Independent Group

Good for them. All their speeches Resonated with me.

I don’t want to vote for toffs and I don’t want to vote for bullying commies

I hope they are successful and it has appeal and more people join them.

The country needs this.

Have you seen the record of Labour dealing with anti-semitism problems since JC became leader? I can't remember it now, I posted it here a while ago. But he came in to a back log of complaints that was enormous and they were dealing with them a lot quicker than had gone on before.

What happens online with abuse is disgusting and vile and needs to be dealt with. But it is across all parties against all kinds of minorities, especially islamophobia in the Conservative party.

Wow!
Talk about whataboutery!!!
Your post is truly a classic.

Good for them. All their speeches Resonated with me.

I don’t want to vote for toffs and I don’t want to vote for bullying commies

I hope they are successful and it has appeal and more people join them.

The country needs this.

It will end up like Spain where they'll be far too many evenly split parties where nothing gets through parliament and there's a snap election every year.

I rather doubt it. Someone like Soubry is rather out there as far as the Tories are concerned, hence her constituency party being so furious with her. But there's no existential crisis in the Conservatives, merely fury about the leadership's competence.
We'll see. I wouldn't be at all surprised if what @urban genie said is right, and Soubry etc have been giving the 'yes, yes, we'll leave too' to these 7, and then sit back and watch them flounder, but the Tory party are also getting to the point where a single direction of policy with regards to brexit is going to massively piss off a chunk of MPs, whatever that direction will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.