The It’s a bit windy weekend thread

Not as nice a day today as forecast showed on Friday.might need gloves never mind big coat later
Forecast for my area today was cold but no precipitation. As I gaze out of my kitchen window, I espy a blizzard, snow settling, with most of the valley wrapped in fog. Hmmm...
PS UPDATE. The valley beyond the end of my garden has now disappeared. Still snowing heavily.

Forecast for my area today was cold but no precipitation. As I gaze out of my kitchen window, I espy a blizzard, snow settling, with most of the valley wrapped in fog. Hmmm...
PS UPDATE. The valley beyond the end of my garden has now disappeared. Still snowing heavily.

Hammering down here as well,just about to set off,is it snowing heavy in Manchester anyone know ?

Im a celeb set has had a lot of damage ,off the air for the third nite tonite and probably longer

Just cold here , one degree to start and only up to two now

Just had to ask my waitress to put the brolly up - sun getting in my eyes trying to eat!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.