The Italian Benitez...

After the usual brainless abuse by people like that jay-mcfc early in the thread, it's turned into a decent one. Fairplay to billy for not rising to it.

I can't believe any of you see that as a point gained, not lost.

Hugely disappointing

Wow, there's really some Man United loving going on in this thread that was only matched by the Spurs/Redknapp/Bale wankfest of last week.

The FACTS are that it takes TWO teams to play an open game. United come out of it no better or worse than we did, their negativity against little City is embarrassing for their fans deep down. We DID NOT play shit; we played exactly how the manager wanted us to play. That might not be to peoples liking but that's just tough cookie. Joe Hart had to make 2 saves that were more like pass backs, how City fans can't be happy with that and how United have taken the moral high ground out of the game (by our own fans might I add) is way beyond me. It was a shit game for the fans, great result from both teams, both managers delighted, move on!

My guess is by the half way point of the league we'll be above United and this will be a very good point in the circumstances.

Didsbury Dave said:
After the usual brainless abuse by people like that jay-mcfc early in the thread, it's turned into a decent one. Fairplay to billy for not rising to it.

Hugely disappointing

Buying lots of players and spending money means immediate success of course.

Exactly like buying decent clothes immediately makes you beautiful, or buying a sports car can add several inches to your penis.

Didsbury Dave said:

Hugely disappointing

Brainless? That was exactly what this thread was until people other than Billy started talking. The OP was nothing other than attention seeking drivel in which he's changed his mind another three times in the thread.

What that has to do with you 'Didsbury' God only knows. Me and Billy have history; he gave me so much shit when I rightly said Hughes wasn't good enough for us and now he's getting it with both barrels.

You, meanwhile, are right up there with the attention seeking and are equally as much of a twat and shit-stirring prick as Billy bull shit!

jay_mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Hugely disappointing

Brainless? That was exactly what this thread was until people other than Billy started talking. The OP was nothing other than attention seeking drivel in which he's changed his mind another three times in the thread.

What that has to do with you 'Didsbury' God only knows. Me and Billy have history; he gave me so much shit when I rightly said Hughes wasn't good enough for us and now he's getting it with both barrels.

You, meanwhile, are right up there with the attention seeking and are equally as much of a twat and shit-stirring prick as Billy bull shit!

I think calling him 'Didsbury God' is OTT ;-)

jay_mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Hugely disappointing

its bad enough we have field rags slagging us off without blues having a pop at each other.
warning issued.

Them two (I'm from Didsbury and Billy Bullshit) speak like rags every time they type a message. They loved Hughes because he was a rag and when he went they cried into their little rag shirts.

I like you Bill and hopefully I'll see you in Juve, Ric too but I'm very sorry these two are a pair of c***ts and they can fuck right off!!

I guess I'll see you in a few days ;)

BillyShears said:
He could spend the next 10 years here and he won't win the league...he may get lucky and get given it by default again...

He'll do well in the cup competitions he's arsed about. He'll make a meal of telling us how the mentality of the players is a problem, or that his first choice left back was injured and how that's so damn important to playing in his one dimensional style. But in the end, he'll just be the emperor's new clothes.

Not felt this sick since Stuart Pearce's last derby in charge at COMS...

Billy go and see your doc mate - you are suffering from depression and that's not Mancini's fault my son you just see him as the cause ofa ll your problems - get a life - he actaully will succeed by the way.

ThreeTeamSupporter said:
carlos92 said:
One of Hughes failings is that he did not get the defensive side of the the game right. If Mancini finds the Attacking formula we have near enough cracked it.

So you're saying that what we need is some kind of Hughes/Mancini love child hybrid?

Oh no, not the...............Hughcini?

1_barry_conlon said:
ThreeTeamSupporter said:
So you're saying that what we need is some kind of Hughes/Mancini love child hybrid?

Oh no, not the...............Hughcini?

A good point to leave it

(damn did I say good point - when of course it was a massive disappointment and we should have steamrollered a consistantly good premiership and champions league side with a team we have just assembled)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.