The Italian Benitez...

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Anonymous, 11 Nov 2010.

1. Guy_Fawkes2010

Guy_Fawkes2010

And he knew we were good !

I think he felt a bit lucky after that game.

Fcuk me....the man of the match was a scum defender

2. VOOMER

VOOMER

Yeah and I'm jealous as you will see, over time, 10 more years of battering the scum season after season!

3. Joycee Banercheck

Joycee Banercheck

10 x 10 is still (10 x 10) or (10)2. We'll do the bastards

4. Ray78

Ray78

One of Hughes failings is that he did not get the defensive side of the the game right. If Mancini finds the Attacking formula we have near enough cracked it.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 am --<br /><br />
    He is at Real Madrid and will not come O sarcastic one.

5. m27

m27

S-A-L-F-O-R-D Salford Blues MCFC, S-A-L-F-O-R-D Sa
    "One of Hughes Failings is that he did not get the defensive side of the game right"

No shit.

6. Ray78

Ray78

You are on form :)

But seriously I don't want him out. I was playing devil's advocate with the OP. I hope we can be a bit more adventurous thats all because we are virtually set up right.

7. GoatersRightShin

GoatersRightShin

Having a go a the manager is the wrong approach. Whilst Slur Alic has been in charge we've had 20 managers - we're never going to build a solid team if we keep changing. Mancini is Italian - he's sorted the defence first and no doubt we will build on the attack. Just have faith and don't jump on his back at every opportunity...

8. fbloke

fbloke

How are you feeling this morning BIlly?

9. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Just read the entire twelve pages. Cracking discussion, guys. Very interesting. Some brilliant thoughts interspersed with the usual Mancini crap.

Some thoughts:

I didn't go to the Wolves match but suffered it on one of Shady's streams and I didn't pay £50 for the ticket last night. But I much preferred last night to the Wolves match.

MANUre might have been there for the taking, but every one of them, incl. the little shit Raffael, were seasoned professionals. They were never gonna take it up the arse. Why was the little mouthy Mex not on at the start?

And don't forget the points someone made about the performances following those last gasp defeats last season. Three last minute defeats buggered up the season good and proper.

All in all, a decent night's work.

10. TTS

TTS

So you're saying that what we need is some kind of Hughes/Mancini love child hybrid?