The Italian Benitez...

We all applaud things we agree with on here...it validates our opinions.

Nonetheless that's a fucking cracking post....hard to argue with, and even though I'd like to, I imagine I couldn't do it with anywhere near the articulateness which would do it justice...

BillyShears said:
He could spend the next 10 years here and he won't win the league...he may get lucky and get given it by default again...

He'll do well in the cup competitions he's arsed about. He'll make a meal of telling us how the mentality of the players is a problem, or that his first choice left back was injured and how that's so damn important to playing in his one dimensional style. But in the end, he'll just be the emperor's new clothes.

Not felt this sick since Stuart Pearce's last derby in charge at COMS...

Hmm, well if Mancini gets us 5th (already done), 3rd, 2nd, 7th (OK, not so good) placed in the league as well as a CL win, a CL final appearance and an FA Cup win over the next 4 years then I for one will be reasonably happy.

All it would need to cap it would be that small improvement over Benitez to get that PL title.........

BillyShears said:
He could spend the next 10 years here and he won't win the league...he may get lucky and get given it by default again...

He'll do well in the cup competitions he's arsed about. He'll make a meal of telling us how the mentality of the players is a problem, or that his first choice left back was injured and how that's so damn important to playing in his one dimensional style. But in the end, he'll just be the emperor's new clothes.

could of guessed you made this thread.

twat.

hbruz80, earlier I posted a flippant reply before i had actually read your post.

My bad, my apologies.

Top post fella, riddled with reason and sense, absolutely spot on.

This should be copied and pasted back on at any low point which will certainly come our way over the coming season(s), which draw out the "sack the manager" brigade.

lee-mcfc said:
BillyShears said:

could of guessed you made this thread.

twat.

I've been called worse in this thread stranger on the internet. I'll promise not to let it bother me too much...

BillyShears said:

What? not even after last seasons home tie against the rags?

Are you sure?

There are people watching Billy

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1328927/Roberto-Mancinis-Manchester-City-job-mission-accomplished-despite-snore-factor.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a><br /><br />-- Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:59 am --<br /><br />Perhaps Billy is in the minority?

In the Middle East today January’s transfer targets will be discussed. Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko remains on the list, as does another central defender. For now, Mancini remains on course. His position will not be discussed and nor should it be. He is the Arabs’ own man. They knew his pedigree and his style. In their eyes, a position in the Champions League placings ends the debate.

Only puling your leg fella ;-)

fbloke said:
There are people watching Billy

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1328927/Roberto-Mancinis-Manchester-City-job-mission-accomplished-despite-snore-factor.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

oh dear did we not entertain the daily mail breakfast cereal football readership lol

firkin shame that :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.