The Italian Benitez...

fbloke said:
BillyShears said:
I'm delighted we're fourth, i really am. But I don't see why you not having an opinion on the manager until the season's over means I should follow suit. I may well come across as a whinging bastard right now but shit happens. You've been around long enough to know not everyone loves everything about the club all the time...

And anyway, you don't like his tactics, which sort of means you agree with me...even though you're not passing any judgment on him...:- )

I assume you missed my earlier question. But rather than badger you can I assume that you are more likely to enjoy City at the end of the season being plucky losers in 5th rather than canny, professional Champions League qualifiers?
You just jumped right out of the question and answered your own there, pal. (I assume!!!)

Joycee Banercheck said:
fbloke said:
I assume you missed my earlier question. But rather than badger you can I assume that you are more likely to enjoy City at the end of the season being plucky losers in 5th rather than canny, professional Champions League qualifiers?
You just jumped right out of the question and answered your own there, pal. (I assume!!!)

I have to assume a lot on this thread at the minute ;-)

fbloke said:
BillyShears said:
I'm delighted we're fourth, i really am. But I don't see why you not having an opinion on the manager until the season's over means I should follow suit. I may well come across as a whinging bastard right now but shit happens. You've been around long enough to know not everyone loves everything about the club all the time...

And anyway, you don't like his tactics, which sort of means you agree with me...even though you're not passing any judgment on him...:- )

I looked at our bench on 70 minutes tonight and just shook my head. Anyone who tells me that not losing that game was more important than trying to win it doesn't understand what a 'derby' is in my opinion...

As for your question - it implies that being professional as you put it, is the limit of this squad's capabilities...I respectfully beg to differ...

Billy if you can think of a suitable replacment who will not disrupt albeit slow progress this season then I will subscribe to the Mancini out brigade.

BillyShears said:
fbloke said:

I looked at our bench on 70 minutes tonight and just shook my head. Anyone who tells me that not losing that game was more important than trying to win it doesn't understand what a 'derby' is in my opinion...

As for your question - it implies that being professional as you put it, is the limit of this squad's capabilities...I respectfully beg to differ...

You are talking from a fans perspective though Billy.

Mancini and Fergie saw it differently.

carlos92 said:
Billy if you can think of a suitable replacment who will not disrupt albeit slow progress this season then I will subscribe to the Mancini out brigade.

I don't want him out.

I want him to change.

BillyShears said:
fbloke said:

I agree with the fact that there seemed a lack of passion across the pitch, and that it seemed to be something that the coaching staff and manager have promoted.

That said we have to accept that we judge the manager on what he produces in the season and not in one performance, even if that performance tonight left us frustrated and disappointed.

You know that I want to win, think we can win and feel we should try to win every game (and aim for the title) but surely 2nd or 3rd (perhaps even 4th for some) will be hugely satisfying even for me and you Billy?

BillyShears said:
carlos92 said:

I don't want him out.

I want him to change.

This is a surprising revelation to me :-0

Are you sure?!

WNRH said:
BillyShears said:

You are talking from a fans perspective though Billy.

Mancini and Fergie saw it differently.

Slur Alex rightfully did....he had fuck all available to him. Mancini blinked tonight. The rags walked away with the point they probably would have taken before the kick off...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.