The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Terry and other stuff (please read carefully)

As the above poster stated URG, you don't have to exlain youreself and are a well respected poster on this site.

Thanks for the info!

Hope people read this and take it in, for the board and your sake... I tried to diffuse the situation last night, by pointing out the things you said against what they thought you were saying, there is no getting through though. I expect it to continue unfortunately... Luckily it really is only 1% of this board...

Cheers for all your stuff so far URG

Johnny_on said:
Hope people read this and take it in, for the board and your sake... I tried to diffuse the situation last night, by pointing out the things you said against what they thought you were saying, there is no getting through though. I expect it to continue unfortunately... Luckily it really is only 1% of this board...

Cheers for all your stuff so far URG
Your right it is only 1%, but damn it's a noisy 1%!

Altogether now..........

Clive_Dunn_-_Grandad_-_small.jpg

Grandaaaad, we love you.............

URG Excellent piece and thanks for the snippets there always welcome .CTID

URG your info is valued by myself and no doubt many others- this board has been bloody awful for the last six weeks. Hopefully the halfwits will clear off again after Sept 1st.

Rammy Blue said:
top man URG, thanks for the info - shame some people on here cannot read.....

let us know if you hear anything juicy today.

My thoughts as well URG .. One of a very few genuine posters of info on here..
cheers m8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.