The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Terry and other stuff (please read carefully)

URG, if someone was ploughing millions into ManCityFans.net and were promising that it would be the biggest and best football forum around - and Spursmad and other good ITKs had gone there already, would you go then? Would you buy into the "Project" or stick around with an already successful forum?

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
stony said:
metalblue said:
I do not post anywhere else (despite folks PMing me asking me to change boards). I love Bluemoon as this is the place to be for all kinds of opinions etc.

All the best

URG

People are trying to tap up URG...whatever next!

I wonder which board that could be.

Keep the faith URG

Stony

I didn't pay too much attention and just put it down to a poster from that board asking me to come across...so not an official approach through the right channels! I've had two approaches over the last couple of years...both read and deleted.

Strange URG, i had one on monday, but i'm gonna see out my contract and get a massive signing on fee..... you know how we roll. CACHING

Spot on URG.
I hear stuff too occasionally and am often in two minds about posting.Some people just like to kick the shit out of anyone who posts info in good faith as well as the WUM's.Sad.
I find it all entertaining tbh but if someone posts a load of bs I just think "so what."
Doesn't mean you can't be questioned if you post "ITK" stuff-just that there are ways and means-and if someone says "I cant divulge my source" it's pretty obvious why to me.

Keep on posting mate!!

stony said:
metalblue said:
I do not post anywhere else (despite folks PMing me asking me to change boards). I love Bluemoon as this is the place to be for all kinds of opinions etc.

All the best

URG

Keep the faith URG

Stony

I didn't pay too much attention and just put it down to a poster from that board asking me to come across...so not an official approach through the right channels! I've had two approaches over the last couple of years...both read and deleted.

I'm ITK on this.... The other boards agent will reveal more today... or will he *Wink*

stony said:
metalblue said:

All the best

URG

Keep the faith URG

Stony

lol be on goal.com next..URG ... REFUSES CITY BOARDS HUGGGEE CASH OFFER TO LEAVE.... HE SAYS IAM NOT IN IT FOR CASH I WANT C/L FORUM

Why do people hound others with PM'S when they post some info? Grow up ffs.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Strange URG, i had one on monday, but i'm gonna see out my contract and get a massive signing on fee..... you know how we roll. CACHING

Ha ha!

But I'm planning on renewing my contract and issuing a statement!

Not me, i'm a mo fo mercenary. (:

URG NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Me, URG and Ric have sat down and discussed terms over a new deal, he feels the board are willing to match is ambition and would only consider leaving if Ric decided to sell. We have 1 more year left on the current deal so just waiting to agree on wages and fees and hopefully we can put this rumour to bed.

Thanks, URGs agent, 1dart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.