The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Blueboylewis09 said:
Just read the first couple of pages in this thread. How spursmad says that eto and lescott is 100% done and everyone wanking and buzzing over it lol. Then we get the dissapointment!!

From all the news reports on Eto'o it was "done" in that BArca and Citya greed a fee and Eto agreed personal terms - the "hitch" came with Eto's "severance" package from Barca

The lescott deal seems to be the same, but it being conditional on Everton getting a player in before allowing the Lescott deal to finalise

I don't know if you mean it, but your post with all its exclamation marks, seems to indicate that people with inside info, or what they claim to be inside info, shouldn't post what they hear at all, lest they get ripped to schreds by know nothings using hindsight. It's very easy to be wise after the fact, even when one is in fact, factless.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
I genuinely thought that he was a plant put on the pm list to drive me fucking gnarls barkley. . . . I won't stand on ceremony pol or grandady,

attention john mclane, fuck off with the constant pms or i'll set alan 'hans' rickman on you, si?

ride the punani:-)

pmsl zin, with a vengeance ;)

SouthStand211 said:
just got a pm from chelsea-fan saying "spursmad is online" wtf

lol your not alone.(I think it may be innocent as he's looking for an update but doesnt think SM will respond to a Chelsea fan. I told him just read the board, Im sure if SM has anything to share he'll post it )

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
SouthStand211 said:

lol your not alone.(I think it may be innocent as he's looking for an update but doesnt think SM will respond to a Chelsea fan. I told him just read the board, Im sure if SM has anything to share he'll post it )

I have answered his pm's.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
SouthStand211 said:

He's asking for me to click on a link to a spursmad post. NO CHANCE! Careful of this one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.