The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Matt.D said:
and as for your last comment, why join in the spursmad witchunt then???

didn't realise i did.. ??? if ur claiming that this is a witchunt

he also claims (sorry spursmad) that we are considering backing out of the eto deal as he is just demanding far too much monies around 250k a week mark

then ur just stupid

Re: PM's To itks or people with information of which you want

de niro said:
Pollerz said:
Right now usually i have no problem atall sending out pm's or responding to them and im sure its the same with URG, Ajay, ZZ, Spursm but guys come on.. have a bit of manners or atleast some patience. I will not reply to pm's such as the one i have just recieved wont say who it is you know yourself.

Subject: Any news pollerz?

Message Body: Well?

Rude gits. have some manners

i know who it is:)
i can tell by the wording.

Same here!

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
de niro said:
Pollerz said:
Right now usually i have no problem atall sending out pm's or responding to them and im sure its the same with URG, Ajay, ZZ, Spursm but guys come on.. have a bit of manners or atleast some patience. I will not reply to pm's such as the one i have just recieved wont say who it is you know yourself.

Same here!

I can top that one!

Subject: Any news?

Message Body: ?

I genuinely thought that he was a plant put on the pm list to drive me fucking gnarls barkley. . . . I won't stand on ceremony pol or grandady,

attention john mclane, fuck off with the constant pms or i'll set alan 'hans' rickman on you, si?

ride the punani:-)

Bluemoon115 said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
de niro said:
Pollerz said:

Same here!

I can top that one!

Subject: Any news?

Message Body: ?

Have you been targeted as well?

ive got to say,this is what puts me off sending pms about any news you just look like a bloody stalker,ive done it once or twice but darn t send pms again because of the nut jobs that pester you lot :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.