The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Not claiming to be ITK just passing on some info ive recieved. A good friend of mine works in the hospitality at COMS and the team have been told to arrive to work early tomorrow as a presser has been arranged. The hospitality team provide food for the media and they have been told they are going to be busy as the presser revolves around a big player. Looks like there could be movement today with someone.

Just passing on in good faith and hope someone can clarify that a presser has been called

BibbyBlue85 said:
Not claiming to be ITK just passing on some info ive recieved. A good friend of mine works in the hospitality at COMS and the team have been told to arrive to work early tomorrow as a presser has been arranged. The hospitality team provide food for the media and they have been told they are going to be busy as the presser revolves around a big player. Looks like there could be movement today with someone.

Just passing on in good faith and hope someone can clarify that a presser has been called

Cheers mate, its looking good!

blueinsa said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

No worries, If the press are right it looks like it will be Tevez.

BibbyBlue85 said:
blueinsa said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

I'd love it to be a multiple unveiling

smiles said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
blueinsa said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

I'd love it to be a multiple unveiling

I think it maybe Tevez and Ireland in his "NEW" superman costume with an Irish colour theme, to announce he is going back to the international stage

"My country needs me" speech

Tevez unvieling speech will be short " Didnt like that whining bacon face c**t. I always liked City, I want to play incredible football for them and win the league with them. - Simples."

BibbyBlue85 said:

Is it at 4pm?

BibbyBlue85 said:

To back this up Ive heard through a friend that his pal a Argentinian interprter has been requested to be at COMS tomorrow, and guess who he translates for? Oh yes about fucking time Tevez will be a City player by the end of play tomorrow!

Biggsy1 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

To back this up Ive heard through a friend that his pal a Argentinian interprter has been requested to be at COMS tomorrow, and guess who he translates for? Oh yes about fucking time Tevez will be a City player by the end of play tomorrow!

Thanks mate

Mental_blue said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Is it at 4pm?

Lol as if. 11am is the propsed time for the presser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.