The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

Yes SpursMad check your snout out and give us something juicy

Anyone thought that spursmads info source may have had his collar felt as this is all over the press now. Painting us in a very dim light if we fail......

Tell The King said:
maybe it still is 100% done. if it isn't, we have to question Spursmads source from now on.

How do you work that one out? He got Barry, Santa Cruz, Taylor, Hart out on loan, Tevez (looking more than likely).

Its all far too random to get right if the source isnt solid. If the eto'o deal falls through, ok he got it wrong but its hardly like his information isnt credible is it when hes probably got more right in a few weeks than any other "ITK" ever?

I think it is '100% done' in terms of Eto'o has agreed a contract with City, and Barcelona have agreed a fee. This is about an unexpected row between Eto'o and Barcelona over his apparent 'loyalty bonus'. Happened with us and Barton when he went to Newcastle and dragged on for a couple of days. This is why Laporta came out and said the offer was 'stratospheric', because he was trying to portray it as Eto'o choosing to leave. Eto'o's agent is going to try and tell the story as Barcelona forcing Eto'o to leave.

The player is always in the position of strength.

Matt.D said:
Tell The King said:
maybe it still is 100% done. if it isn't, we have to question Spursmads source from now on.

How do you work that one out? He got Barry, Santa Cruz, Taylor, Hart out on loan, Tevez (looking more than likely).

Its all far too random to get right if the source isnt solid. If the eto'o deal falls through, ok he got it wrong but its hardly like his information isnt credible is it when hes probably got more right in a few weeks than any other "ITK" ever?
Yeah fair enough in that respect, but i meant in terms of starting to embellish information? at the end of the day, it's all conjecture right now, we'll have to just wait and see.

Dobsy87 said:
I think it is '100% done' in terms of Eto'o has agreed a contract with City, and Barcelona have agreed a fee. This is about an unexpected row between Eto'o and Barcelona over his apparent 'loyalty bonus'. Happened with us and Barton when he went to Newcastle and dragged on for a couple of days. This is why Laporta came out and said the offer was 'stratospheric', because he was trying to portray it as Eto'o choosing to leave. Eto'o's agent is going to try and tell the story as Barcelona forcing Eto'o to leave.

yep well said... and its time people understand that transfers arent always easy even if all parties have agreed terms...

gman07 said:
Dobsy87 said:

yep well said... and its time people understand that transfers arent always easy even if all parties have agreed terms...

I think this is true. Cumon city please let this happen G man you moving to manchester for this season?

scottyboi said:
gman07 said:
Dobsy87 said:

I think this is true. Cumon city please let this happen G man you moving to manchester for this season?
yea im really started thinking about it... damn this is exciting times...

can you imaging how many PMs Spursmad has waiting for him in his inbox ?

EEEK !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.