The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

bobmcfc said:
can you imaging how many PMs Spursmad has waiting for him in his inbox ?

EEEK !!

Your message was not delivered 550: Mailbox full.

bobmcfc said:

EEEK !!

Yeah but he like the others love it as they are most probably attention seekers getting info off other media sources then pounce on forums claiming they are in the know i see this everywhere and would rather just wait for City to announce things themselves.

bluearmy71 said:
bobmcfc said:

EEEK !!

Yeah but he like the others love it as they are most probably attention seekers getting info off other media sources then pounce on forums claiming they are in the know i see this everywhere and would rather just wait for City to announce things themselves.

Get fucked. there are 1000's of newsnow junkies on here who would have got the info as well

Spursmad is kosher

bluearmy71 said:
bobmcfc said:

EEEK !!

spursmad is 100% on the level, i believe in him .........

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluearmy71 said:
bobmcfc said:

EEEK !!

Get fucked. there are 1000's of newsnow junkies on here who would have got the info as well

Spursmad is kosher

Get Fucked yourself you prick no need for that it's my opinion and i would much rather wait for the club to confirm things than believe people who happen to hear something off a pal when in fact its all over certain media sources around the same time or any other info they have.Also there is a lot of people who are on many other forums doing the same or making all sorts off bull up and getting followers like friggin Jesus.

i dont no wether it is good or bad that the club are staying so quite i can only think good!

surely the club would know if the press conferance tomoz is to state that he's rejected us!

and if that was the case they would come out first and say we have pulled out to try and save face.

but i dont understand why eto's agent would do a conferance when kaka didnt and that was more high profile.

personnally im starting to think this is positive.

god i hope so!

I have no doubts spurs mad posts info in good faith, he has come up with some good stuff in the past.

At the end of the day these players and the clubs are lying fuckers. They say one thing then then do the opposite.

He cant be held responsible for that.....

Bluearmy mate, if you don't like it don't read it . If people choose ,as you say, to follow the ITKs like Jesus why should you give a shiny shite. ( uneless of course you are Jesus and a bit jealous?)

bluearmy71 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
bluearmy71 said:
bobmcfc said:

EEEK !!

Spursmad is kosher

Get Fucked yourself you prick no need for that it's my opinion and i would much rather wait for the club to confirm things than believe people who happen to hear something off a pal when in fact its all over certain media sources around the same time or any other info they have.

Then what the fuck are you doing in the transfer forum? You're accusing spursmad of being an attention seeker and that's out of line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.