The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

I mean if we got the OK from Barca for the fee, the OK from Eto'o for the package, then I can understand where the 100% comes from. Pretty much the same thing is happening with Tevez right? i.e. nothing has signed but "he is coming". If that's the case then I am prepared to take the 100% comment as made in good faith.

Spursmad321 said:
Please keep calm regarding Eto'o this isn't a done deal yet, remember Kaka, well this is a similar deal in that is very close but not confirmed.

I don't want you to possibly suffer the same as the Kaka saga.

Spursmad321 said:
About the same everything agreed, but Eto'o is a very complex person, until he signs you can never be sure.
He did give everyone fair warning... It's ridiculous that he is being called into question.

I agree

You cant help it if a last minute hiccup occurs due to money grabbing agents!!!

The fact he can stay for 12 months then go for free puts Barca in a dodgy position.

I've asked this elsewhere but nobody answered. Is this £10 million loyalty bonus the problem and if so, should we (grudgingly) pay it if it's the only remaining obstacle? Who thinks Barca expect us to and who thinks we should just bite the bullet and oblige?

I'm sure that many of the ITK's post on here with good intentions & genuinely believe that what they are saying is the truth. What gets me is how so many fans believe every word of it. Surely we all know by now that the football world is a very strange one where things are constantly changing. My advice, enjoy what the ITKers post, but take it all with a pinch of salt then you won't get your hopes up too much or be too disappointed if things don't work out.

Cheesy said:
I'm sure that many of the ITK's post on here with good intentions & genuinely believe that what they are saying is the truth. What gets me is how so many fans believe every word of it. Surely we all know by now that the football world is a very strange one where things are constantly changing. My advice, enjoy what the ITKers post, but take it all with a pinch of salt then you won't get your hopes up too much or be too disappointed if things don't work out.

couldn't agree more cheesy

Remember we are City and we ride the rollercoaster over and over so lets hold tight and enjoy come what may

Pam said:
I've asked this elsewhere but nobody answered. Is this £10 million loyalty bonus the problem and if so, should we (grudgingly) pay it if it's the only remaining obstacle? Who thinks Barca expect us to and who thinks we should just bite the bullet and oblige?

If it was the only obstacle we might end up biting the bullet, but with 2 months left in the window we'd be crazy to show our hand right now. Otherwise we'd come across as a soft touch, with everybody in future wanting us to buy out the loyalty bonus.

Project said:
Pam said:

If it was the only obstacle we might end up biting the bullet, but with 2 months left in the window we'd be crazy to show our hand right now. Otherwise we'd come across as a soft touch, with everybody in future wanting us to buy out the loyalty bonus.

Are these loyalty payments commonplace? I hope not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.