The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

Look he might be in the know he might not i don't really care myself I choose to wait till City confirms it themselves if people want too choose too believe, get on their high horse and take bullets for him or any of the others they can but i still stand by my first post.

Am sure there will be some updates from there source soon so watch this space.:)

Spursmad seems to know his stuff, track record seems to have been spot on, and my mate says he's always on the money on the spurs site (coys).

Could be that when he said it was 100% done then couldn't it mean the agreement between City and Barca, with Eto'o then getting final say?

rice10 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
no media outlet even mentioned taylor,sm was all over it!!

Manchester online ran a story around a week before he signed i think?!

Am sure it was mentioned at the end of May early June when Hart's loan too Birmingham was still to be confirmed but were in talks,at the same time Given commented on it aswell as i remember in a interview i read.

can't understand the itk witchhunt, seems like some can't wait to jump on their backs. It's part of the fun on this forum, working out who to trust and who to ignore. Would be pretty boring off-season if all we had to rely on was ssn for news about our team. Let em post away and make your own minds up.

I have an Idea, why don't we all attack all the ITK's and drive them off the site, WOW it would be really fun on here then. Just think of all the talking points.......oh yeh thats right we could just read the papers for that.

FFS get a grip, its like a TV show, if you dont like it turn it over dont spend the rest of your day slagging it off.

If you don't like what you read choose a different thread there is enough.

<Gets off soapbox>

City Raider said:
can't understand the itk witchhunt, seems like some can't wait to jump on their backs. It's part of the fun on this forum, working out who to trust and who to ignore. Would be pretty boring off-season if all we had to rely on was ssn for news about our team. Let em post away and make your own minds up.

Spursmad Knows his stuff though. I mean Stuart Taylor !! where the hell would you pluck that from without a contact.

Laws Back Heel said:
I have an Idea, why don't we all attack all the ITK's and drive them off the site, WOW it would be really fun on here then. Just think of all the talking points.......oh yeh thats right we could just read the papers for that.

FFS get a grip, its like a TV show, if you dont like it turn it over dont spend the rest of your day slagging it off.

<Gets off soapbox>

OH COME ON!!!!

Were City fans, we have to moan....its cultral! LMAO!

doomuk said:
Laws Back Heel said:

<Gets off soapbox>

OH COME ON!!!!

Were City fans, we have to moan....its cultral! LMAO!

Cultral? wtf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.