The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............

dariusvassell=samueleto'o said:
GStar said:
jakeplattinblue said:
anyone got a feeling we're gonna see gary cook outside the nou camp wearing a poncho, explaining to SSN how barca 'bottled it'?

Yes, the poncho would ease the pain!

Just spat tea over my keyboard at the poncho! At least you've lightened the mood.

no-one knows anything so i don't understand why these threads are continuing. may aswell just wait!

its all games by Barca.

Eto'o wants to stay but wants more money.

Barca cant afford it and are using City as a threat to Eto'o to take what they are offering or go!

Same thing when Bucktooth used City to get a better deal from Milan when we all knew thats where he was going.

jakeplattinblue said:
dariusvassell=samueleto'o said:
GStar said:
jakeplattinblue said:
anyone got a feeling we're gonna see gary cook outside the nou camp wearing a poncho, explaining to SSN how barca 'bottled it'?

Yes, the poncho would ease the pain!

Just spat tea over my keyboard at the poncho! At least you've lightened the mood.

no-one knows anything so i don't understand why these threads are continuing. may aswell just wait!

Oh no, mate... no backtracking now!

The people demand a poncho!

larderland said:
were the hell is spursmad??hasnt been on all day??coincidence?

He's to busy closing the deal.

I think its unfair to bring spursmad's info into question. Things change, everything he has told us so far has been spot on, and im sure he will let everyone know as soon as he can.

For some reason i have a feeling that a bunch of desperate city fans on this forum isn't his main priority in life. Just be patient lads.

GStar said:
Pam said:
Exactly.

Just pay the fornicating greed bags and finish this.

Why?

So every other club who's player we try to buy demand the same?

No but we need a "statement" signing because it strengthens our arm in terms of being able to attract the best of the best whenever the time comes to do so. That's what I think but I can see why other people might take the opposite view.

Once this deal is done, we should be conducting all our business in secrecy and we should walk away the monute there is public squabbling on the part of any party to our transfer dealings. This is disappointing behaviour from Barcelona.

california blue said:
Put it this way - if we dont get eto'o we'll get villa

Villa wont be going to the PL, he'll stay in spain cos he misses his mummy too much. unless his bumchum Silva follows him to the same club lol

spursmad321 said:
had a phone call, you can ignore my cautionary posts afew minutes ago.

I have just been told that Eto'o is now 100% done, and that Lescott is also 100% done.

Cheers

Spursmad321

with spursmads record to doubt,we should just ride the media storm and wait an see.
either that or get stressed with all the negative speculation on here today

SosaFC said:
Laws Back Heel said:
Pam said:
I've asked this elsewhere but nobody answered. Is this £10 million loyalty bonus the problem and if so, should we (grudgingly) pay it if it's the only remaining obstacle? Who thinks Barca expect us to and who thinks we should just bite the bullet and oblige?

Can't understand this one myself, if this is the problem he is not going to get it next year as he will be out of contract and not sure he is going to get better wages even on a free transfer.

If he leaves on a free next year, he will get a signing on fee for whichever club takes him on .. so its worth the gamble of staying put and seeing his contract out .. wages wise .. it would be made up with this signing on fee which would be over £5 Mill easily ..

Either way this guy is coming accross as more and more of a ruthless money grabbing twat .. who will do anything to make a quick buck .. its ridiculous ..

TBH if Barca want him to go and he is entitled to a loyalty bonus then I am not surprised he is hedging his bets. He wouldn't becoming for love of City and why should Barca get away with all the cash. Not justifying the guy but can understand why he is playing cat n mouse. I blame Barca for claiming he'd had a mega offer to get out of paying the loyalty bonus - surely a deal could've be done behind the scenes....?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.