The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

MonsallBlue said:
Theo555 said:
He said this at the beginning;

had a phone call, you can ignore my cautionary posts afew minutes ago.

I have just been told that Eto'o is now 100% done, and that Lescott is also 100% done.

Cheers

Spursmad321

I believed spursmad321 all the way but Lescott is 100% not done - we have not even bid for him - an Everton board member confirmed this today.

Confirmed in the press? Or to a source? Or to yourself?

why bother with the sherlock holmes bit....who is to say that this other person who says we havn't bid is telling the truth? football clubs,players and officials are ntorius for telling lies. only time will tell if spursmad is right,but is there really any point in trying to catch him out?

eastlands oasis said:
MonsallBlue said:
Theo555 said:

I have just been told that Eto'o is now 100% done, and that Lescott is also 100% done.

Cheers

Spursmad321

I believed spursmad321 all the way but Lescott is 100% not done - we have not even bid for him - an Everton board member confirmed this today.

Confirmed in the press? Or to a source? Or to yourself?

why bother with the sherlock holmes bit....who is to say that this other person who says we havn't bid is telling the truth? football clubs,players and officials are ntorius for telling lies. only time will tell if spursmad is right,but is there really any point in trying to catch him out?

All I asked was where Theo heard it

Theo555 said:

Cheers

Spursmad321

This is an unsolicited invitation to City to bid ofr him, if you ask me. There was a rumour that we had spoken to the player himself at the end of last week but no proof of this. Anyway, weren't they said to have been demanding £20 mill for him earlier in the week. Strange they've put a price on someone they've never received a bid for and even if we were interested, they can't be expecting us to beat down their door to buy him for that sort of money. Non-starter you scouse idiots. Do something constructive Go and fight the rags for Owen.

Monsall Blue

I know this sounds like shite but my mate is an estate agent and sold a house today to an Everton board member - they got chatting and he said they have had bids for Rodwell but none for Lescott

Theo555 said:
Monsall Blue

I know this sounds like shite but my mate is an estate agent and sold a house today to an Everton board member - they got chatting and he said they have had bids for Rodwell but none for Lescott

and do you really expect the "board member" to give out sensitive/confidential info to said estate agent?

Theo555 said:
Monsall Blue

2 very important words in your post . . . . . . estate agent!!

i agree, i dont think they would give out that sort of detail to anyone. IMO,

this is my very first post, been reading these forum's for a couple of weeks and iv finally decided to join.

so hello to all my fellow blues.

South stander

YK

You can either take the transfer situation in one of two ways (realistically):

1) Take heed of spursmad321's fantastic track record and believe what he says.

2) Wait and see until things become official on the OS.

Other than that, relaying inside info peoples cousin's friend's estate agent's dog is pointless and does nothing but wind people up on the forum. We aren't going to crack any secret code if we share pieces of useless rumour so either believe the ITK's or don't, in which case I don't think you should bother with this transfer forum.

Just my two cents.

Garry.Cook said:
You can either take the transfer situation in one of two ways (realistically):

1) Take heed of spursmad321's fantastic track record and believe what he says.

2) Wait and see until things become official on the OS.

Other than that, relaying inside info peoples cousin's friend's estate agent's dog is pointless and does nothing but wind people up on the forum. We aren't going to crack any secret code if we share pieces of useless rumour so either believe the ITK's or don't, in which case I don't think you should bother with this transfer forum.

Just my two cents.
lets just close it all down and not post anything then eh gazza? ;]

Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
i agree, i dont think they would give out that sort of detail to anyone. IMO,

this is my very first post, been reading these forum's for a couple of weeks and iv finally decided to join.

so hello to all my fellow blues.

South stander

YK
Good evening and welcome

RAG!!!! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.