The ITK Discussion Thread [Merged]

Re: Just this minute.............Update page 69

Knew I would get stick - the estate agent is a good mate of mine and a Liverpool fan - only passing on what he told me today - that's all

MonsallBlue said:
eastlands oasis said:
MonsallBlue said:
Theo555 said:
He said this at the beginning;

had a phone call, you can ignore my cautionary posts afew minutes ago.

I have just been told that Eto'o is now 100% done, and that Lescott is also 100% done.

Cheers

Spursmad321

I believed spursmad321 all the way but Lescott is 100% not done - we have not even bid for him - an Everton board member confirmed this today.

Confirmed in the press? Or to a source? Or to yourself?

why bother with the sherlock holmes bit....who is to say that this other person who says we havn't bid is telling the truth? football clubs,players and officials are ntorius for telling lies. only time will tell if spursmad is right,but is there really any point in trying to catch him out?

All I asked was where Theo heard it

sorry mate....wasn't aimed at you,was at the bit Theo wrote!

Not heard from spursmad for a few days - has he been on or is he lying in wait to inform us of the true breaking news when it happens rather than the garbage SSN spil out hourly.

Spursmad how long must we wait for you to update this thread

i read a SM post last night that stated the news was the same, no real developments. its hard playing the waiting game.

Information about clubs bidding for players isn't exactly big information. It's quite realistic that the estate agent could have been told this.

It's only like Garry Cook telling one of us that we've had a bid in for Benjani or something but no bids for Ireland.

Not exactly breaking news.

Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
i read a SM post last night that stated the news was the same, no real developments. its hard playing the waiting game.

Did you not catch the PM from spursmad posted on the tevez thread.

Stated Tevez is a CITY player and Eto'o has agreed to be a City player just sorting out his pay off from Barca.

yes,thats why i said i read it yesterday and the predictions are still the same. fingers crossed eh...... would feel abit better to hear about some new developments tho. thats jus me being impatient

Theo555 said:
Knew I would get stick - the estate agent is a good mate of mine and a Liverpool fan - only passing on what he told me today - that's all

info via moyes I have is exactly the same but SM reckons its just till they get a replacement and wont admit it

Young_Kenny_The_Blue said:
yes,thats why i said i read it yesterday and the predictions are still the same. fingers crossed eh...... would feel abit better to hear about some new developments tho. thats jus me being impatient

Welcome RAG!!!! lol. Agree with this^^^^^
I'm impatient waiting for Spursmad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.