The Joe Hart situation

Next season we'll have Englands best keeper and Irelands best. Got to be said though, Out of the two I still reckon Given is a better keeper.

But could we keep them both happy ? I seriousley doubt it as they both see thereselves as 1st choice keepers

So the next question is who has a better future, well on age alone you would have to say Hart but Given is still not over the hill !

A dificult one ane one i would not like to make but Mancini will have to.

Forget all the complicated explanations, it's simple if the shoe was on the other foot would we give Birmingham their keeper back if we had him on a season long loan? No we wouldn't as it is a SEASON LONG loan. Which also included the fact that JH wasnt allowed to play against us. We have just gotta get on with it but I personally dont agree with the fact that we have taken Fulop, we should just play Gunnar. Thats the city way (the hard way)!

Also saw that twat on Sky Sports asking Bobby questions at the airport "Why do you need to bring in a keeper when you have got 9 already?" Typical fuckin media taking any opportunity to have a go at us.

The big picture is we have loaned out a young inexperienced keeper who is doing really well and forcing his way into the England team. Where are the pats on the back?

Seasideblue said:
Next season we'll have Englands best keeper and Irelands best. Got to be said though, Out of the two I still reckon Given is a better keeper.

But could we keep them both happy ? I seriousley doubt it as they both see thereselves as 1st choice keepers

So the next question is who has a better future, well on age alone you would have to say Hart but Given is still not over the hill !

A dificult one ane one i would not like to make but Mancini will have to.
I have the feeling Hart will be gone in the summer and City will be bringing in 2 new keepers, what Given's place will be when he recovers is anyones guess.

BlueVeinedBugle said:
under no circumstances should we let hart go back to brum next season IMO.
either bring him back as a realistic 1st choice/challenger to given, loaning taylor out instead or loan him out elsewhere.
Taylor was on a one year deal, there is pretty much no chance of him being back next season. It seems unrealistic to think that Hart will go out on loan next season, with Given likely to miss the start of it, Hart being here at all is anothe matter, however.

some nice words on joe from a brum forum.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,169599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,169599</a>

With Given being injured we either purchase a really top name / world class goalkeeper or we stick with Joe Hart. Taylor will not have his contract renewed realistically and Martin Fulop is only here on an emergency loan basis. I think we should loan out our viking though, Gunnar Neilson, to one of the Championship promotion contenders / dark horses.

I'd personally like a new goalkeeper to come in because I still don't have 100% confidence in Joe, but the only way he will leave then is through a permanent transfer. He's a very talented goalkeeper but is he a premiership title winning goalkeeper?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.