The Justice for 96 lad...

Blue_Ketchup said:
bit embarrassing IMO.

What a strange strange thing to have on the back of your City shirt.

Will this just be worn against Liverpool or will he be wearing it tomorrow night or maybe saturday?
It's not embarrassing, it's a nice gesture. I do agree that it's a bit strange to put on a City shirt though. Good to show we support all of it but I wouldn't go as far as to get it printed on a shirt.

Blue_Ketchup said:
bit embarrassing IMO.

Will this just be worn against Liverpool or will he be wearing it tomorrow night or maybe saturday?

No it's not. Good on the lad.

Not sure how often he'll be wearing it, but if I see him wearing it I'd shake his hand and say well done.

Whatever happens, he'll get more wear out of it than anyone with "Tevez" on the back.

I saw him in the Albert before the game and quite sure he had a scouse accent so could have a million reasons to support the cause so passionately. Or I could be totally wrong and he was just putting on the accent to blend in.

1dart said:
I saw him in the Albert before the game and quite sure he had a scouse accent so could have a million reasons to support the cause so passionately. Or I could be totally wrong and he was just putting on the accent to blend in.

He was sat right behind me on row four next to the Liverpool fans. He was a great lad. He is from the Wirral but is a mad keen City fan. He did tell me how he became a city fan but I cant remember. The Liverpool fans were coming up to him to shake his hand right through the game ... even the stewards ( who realy showed our bunch of hitlers how to steward a match) shook his hand.

'bit embarrassing IMO.

Will this just be worn against Liverpool or will he be wearing it tomorrow night or maybe saturday?'

Oh fuck off, wum. Have you any idea how much law has been created on the back of one of the most monumental football disasters ever? How much Parliament has had to to be kicked into shape to address an issue the polis and politicians wanted to conceal? How much the human disaster lingers to this day?

It was a great gesture by that Blue. I agree with all he said.

Alright lads, was just having a lurk and saw this on RAWK today. Thought I'd come on and express my gratitude for what was a great gesture from that bloke and the reaction of most of you lot. Its nice to see a group of fans who have the humility to acknowledge the gravity of the incident and to support speaking out against the sickening cover up that followed.

As for the game, I was worried for our lot first half an hour. Couldn't get near the ball and your full backs had us penned into our own half. If it hadn't been for you switching off following your goal it might have been a different game. Having said that I was pleased with our response and was especially pleased with the second half performance where we picked up the tempo and you boys seemingly started feeling the effects of a tough game on Tuesday night. Of our new signings I have got to say Jose Enrique (bar the dodgy backpass in this game) has been nothing short of superb in the red shirt and Adam seems to be finding his feet a bit now.

As for you guys, well, its funny comparing our game against you to our game against the rags. They turned up with an ultra negative line up to get the point, you guys rolled out Aguero, Silva, Nasri and Yaya Toure and attacked. Its pretty refreshing seeing United look so distinctly second best in a title race and I wish you all the best for the remainder of the season except for the return at the Etihad in Jan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.