The Justice for 96 lad...

I can only commend that lads actions - it's a great gesture and one that I'm sure was appreciated.

Football is tribal but some things join everyone together and break all barriers. Those that were around at the time of Hillsborough will probably always remember our feelings of shock and disbelief. I know I will.

Ever since that day families and friends have had their grief extended unecessarily fighting for the truth in the face of a cover up on untold scales. I can't imagine losing someone like this and then having to listen to and read all sorts of distortion just to save the face of those that were responsible for making sure that tis type of tragedy didn't happen. It must have been (and probably still is) gut wrenching. My heart goes out to them all.

Many lessons were learnt from Hillsborough and it should never be forgotten. As others said, that could just as easily been any club involved and any of us getting news of our kids being victim. The Spurs clip supports that and god knows how many times I stood on the Kippax and was swept along when the crowd moved as one after a goal.

Well done that lad for making such an open demonstrative gesture, he's a credit to the club. It probably wouldn't happen but I'd love to see one match weekend a season when all clubs/supporters showed organised support for JFT96 to let the powers that be know this isn't going away, isn't isolated to Merseyside and still demands full disclosure to the public.

JFT96

Blue_Ketchup said:
bit embarrassing IMO.

What a strange strange thing to have on the back of your City shirt.

Will this just be worn against Liverpool or will he be wearing it tomorrow night or maybe saturday?
embarrassing?
why?
fair play to the lad
imagine , if this disaster had happend to city and a rival fan made his statement like this , would that be embarrassing?

proud of the lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.