"The Keeper"

Don’t want to give too much away but there was no intended sarcasm.
The film is very much about Bert, his war life and how he became a footballer in England.
There’s not a great deal about City, its a biopic about him, but i found it enjoyable and heartwarming

We did and, surprisingly it is shown, even though you’ve put a spoiler there for everyone in your post to ruin the end.
Well I could have told everyone what happened to Bert in the final but I didn't want to stick my neck out.....

Well I could have told everyone what happened to Bert in the final but I didn't want to stick my neck out.....
Just like many others who were there(the opening off the New Kippax)& Bert being driven in that golf buggy)
Thought neck-break 2 when it nearly tipped over..

Went to see a preview in the Printworks on Monday night.
It was a very enjoyable film, about Bert, not about City. After all we’ve no history.

I was there Monday watching a film about one of my favourite bands, Augustines. Going to see this tomorrow at same venue. Looking forward to it.

Went to see a preview in the Printworks on Monday night.
It was a very enjoyable film, about Bert, not about City. After all we’ve no history.

Would you say it follows the book by Catrine Clay - Trautmann's Journey?

I read it a while ago, and I've just listened to the audio book in the car just to refresh my memory of his amazing story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.