"The Keeper"

Went to see this today and yes they have played around with the story a bit,but it was a very enjoyable couple of hours.Any out of town blues here for the weekend,it's on at the showcase on Hyde Road just round the corner from the Etihad.Any fans of other clubs lurking,it's well worth a watch as it's not a film about city but a far bigger story which you will enjoy.If we ever name a stand after another former player.........................

Been to see "The Keeper", this afternoon, been meaning to watch it since it's release but never got round to it.

For those that don't know, it's the story of arguably our finest ever goalkeeper Bert Trautmann.

I was lucky enough to see him play several times, I went to his testimonial match and he kindly signed his biography for me at The Etihad a few years back.

If you haven't seen it, try and do so, before it goes off general release. I saw it at The Showcase Cinema at Belle Vue, Gorton.

I realise there was a thread about the film a few weeks ago, but I wouldn't want anyone to miss it.

I notice our own Gary James got a deserved credit at the end.

T
Been to see "The Keeper", this afternoon, been meaning to watch it since it's release but never got round to it.

For those that don't know, it's the story of arguably our finest ever goalkeeper Bert Trautmann.

I was lucky enough to see him play several times, I went to his testimonial match and he kindly signed his biography for me at The Etihad a few years back.

If you haven't seen it, try and do so, before it goes off general release. I saw it at The Showcase Cinema at Belle Vue, Gorton.

I realise there was a thread about the film a few weeks ago, but I wouldn't want anyone to miss it.

I notice our own Gary James got a deserved credit at the end.
The biography of him that came out a few years ago is an excellent read too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.