"The Keeper"

Can't wait to see this, looks excellent. Kross is a great actor, too.

Just back after a quick beer stop. Brilliant film and would advise all City fans to go. In fact you don’t need to be a football fan, it has the lot. Triumph, tragedy, adversity. Many thanks for the heads up for the extra tickets Gary James. Had a great night.

No history?

I’ve probably missed it, but has there been any info about release in the USA?

Very keen to see this so I am hoping it makes it’s way over, otherwise I’ll have to wait for streaming services to pick it up.

I grew up as a lad with Joe Corrigan my favourite City player, great to see him on Granada Reports last night. If ever a player deserved a further tribute from the Club, then it has to be Bert, be it a statue or have a stand named after him......it would of course have to be a stand behind one of the goals.

I don't often look at the City website because it is so shite, but had a look this morning, thinking there maybe details about the film, etc, but cannot see anything. Does anyone know if the Club have promoted this film in any way, or are they not having anything to do with it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.