The King Of Cocktails

Sounds good. They didn't do ice chilled copper mugs in the Volunteer Arms in Dunbar unfortunately. We had to make do with a dishwasher warmed glass. Our record was 12 each and then still sober enough to be allowed into the school disco (and we were tested). A badge of pride indeed.

I like the sound of the others you mention but never having been to Hawaii, never tried a Mai Tai. Is it possible to try it outside that palm fringed paradise?. Like the sound of the Cape Codder. Will defo try that.

Absolutely — at home we do glasses too! The copper mug is part of the “thing” as the MM has gathered steam in popularity recently. The Mai Tai I am certain is widely available across beaches worldwide — but it goes best with a Hawaiian sunset I am sure as well!

Absolutely — at home we do glasses too! The copper mug is part of the “thing” as the MM has gathered steam in popularity recently. The Mai Tai I am certain is widely available across beaches worldwide — but it goes best with a Hawaiian sunset I am sure as well!
The MM has always been popular around here and always in the copper mug

Old fashioned is my favourite.....

piece of orange peel
Piece of lemon peel

rub both round and empty whiskey tumbler, set them to one side

mix a sugar cube and a dash of angostura bitters in the glass

add a few pieces of ice

add a shot of decent whiskey And stir

add another shot of whisky and stir

fill the glass with ice

add the fruit peel for garnish

Old fashioned is my favourite.....

piece of orange peel
Piece of lemon peel

rub both round and empty whiskey tumbler, set them to one side

mix a sugar cube and a dash of angostura bitters in the glass

add a few pieces of ice

add a shot of decent whiskey And stir

add another shot of whisky and stir

fill the glass with ice

add the fruit peel for garnish
Two minutes later repeat...

5 pulls to down a pint?
Tart.

Oh hang on, you said Holts.
I can see why you can only manage sips!
The quicker you sup the sooner you have to fight your way to the front of the bar to get the next one. 4 an hour and then down to the ground to push to my seat through the queues of those who drink the piss inside suits me fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.