The Labour Government

Family? Language? Each will have their own reasoning. They aren’t a hive mind.

What would be your solution?
One idea would be for the Home Office to give every applicant to it's Paris consulate a temporary work visa.
That would help.

That post reminds me of the bloke banging on his neighbour's wall shouting "If you don't stop playing that saxophone I'll go mad". The neighbour doesn't have a saxophone.

But what an awful implication that public sector workers are not productive or intelligent. Tell that to your doctor. Or your judge.

I've got a relative who's a town planner. He's worked for a major private practice and does now. In between he worked for the government. He wasn't less intelligent when in the public sector.

Read it again - at what point did i say the public sector workers were not intelligent. Read it again old boy realize you have 100% read it wrong and apologize. Ok.

I think you’ve missed my point.
Nope
Clown and many barely competant associates trumps Morons and many incompetent associates every time.
At least Starmer has a good number of associates that look good on paper.
Let's see how they go.
That said, David Lammy as Foreign Secretary fills me with horror to be honest.

Are you saying the Tories have let in 17 million undocumented illegals?
No what I'm saying is they don't know. Folks whose visa expires are taken off the list - but we actually have no idea if they have actually gone.
Also a hell of a lot of food is wasted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.