The Labour Government

So they can cut back on the cars, holidays and clothes than if they’re that arsed.
Why should hard working folk hand over their hard earned taxes to give a handout to benefit scrounges.
It’s all take take take with these tories. They love spending other people’s money but guard their own like Scrooge. Apart from the flash cars and holidays obvs.

Scrounges, spongers, and benefit whores.

Pay up or put your child in state school.

The free ride at the taxpayers expense is coming to an end. And not a day too soon.

I worry about the SEND students who don’t have EHCP. Typical cruel Labour fucking over the disabled.

So they can cut back on the cars, holidays and clothes than if they’re that arsed.
Why should hard working folk hand over their hard earned taxes to give a handout to benefit scrounges.
It’s all take take take with these tories. They love spending other people’s money but guard their own like Scrooge. Apart from the flash cars and holidays obvs.

Scrounges, spongers, and benefit whores.

Pay up or put your child in state school.

The free ride at the taxpayers expense is coming to an end. And not a day too soon.
What a venomous post. You are now on ignore.
Enjoy your evening.

Something the Tories chose not to do

Might not reach an agreement but at least if you are talking both sides are lying. On the day when the first Covid report concludes the Tories handled it badly ( and by default caused deaths ) this indicates a revolving door of a series of Heath Ministers did the same thing by refusing to talk

Have you any evidence for this. My daughter's school have indicated they will be passing on the VAT and it's not the type of independent school that every parent is wealthy. I go without things to pay for it, and it will probably mean this season, my 27th will be my last as a season ticket holder to enable me to pay the increased fees in Sept 25. The only fair way to charge VAT would have been to charge parents from the new intake of year 7's in 2025, allowing parent to make a choice.
What about patents who don’t have the luxury of that choice?

Might not reach an agreement but at least if you are talking both sides are lying. On the day when the first Covid report concludes the Tories handled it badly ( and by default caused deaths ) this indicates a revolving door of a series of Heath Ministers did the same thing by refusing to talk
Day by day the Tories are being humiliated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.