The Labour Government

I think my point on smashing the system apart is because you're subscribing to changing an already broken Tory system, IE, universal credit.

I seriously doubt that Labour will keep this system so in the meantime they're not going to put energy into tweaking it and then make all of the fiscal changes required to fund it, plus it would take months to actually implement anyway. They have been in power for just 3 weeks so it's ridiculous to pass any judgement right now.

This is all despite the rattling of the serial protesters who could of waited but couldn't wait to land a blow on their own leader just 3 weeks after he won them their seats. Let's face it they will probably end up as independents eventually given the brutality Starmer has shown so far towards dissenters.

Yeah, these serial protesters should have trusted Starmer and have nothing to be worried about.

Its not as if he has ever gone back on anything he has said is it?

Yeah, these serial protesters should have trusted Starmer and have nothing to be worried about.

Its not as if he has ever gone back on anything he has said is it?
They weren't that worried given they chose to stand as Labour candidates? Why didn't they stand as independents if they fundamentally don't trust or even agree with their own party leader?

Again it's called leadership. If they don't want to follow the party line then surely they know where the door is? Their best mate Jeremy certainly knows.

They weren't that worried given they chose to stand as Labour candidates? Why didn't they stand as independents if they fundamentally don't trust or even agree with their own party leader?

Again it's called leadership. If they don't want to follow the party line then surely they know where the door is? Their best mate Jeremy certainly knows.
If they quit and joined Jezer as a new party they'd have more MPs than reform.

True, and I agree, we need MPs with decent principles who represent the people they are elected by, not ones that blindly follow party first no matter what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.