The Labour Government

This is a real issue nowadays, looking tough, sounding tough, is more important than the actual substance of what you do day to day.

Can't remember which election it was, but I watched TV audiences more concerned on the hypothetical question of if Corbyn and Johnson would press the "Big Red Nuclear Button" than those actual day to day problems.

Its insane when you think about it.

Indeed - anyone who actually would press a nuclear button is clearly a psychopath. Who knows if the pantomime of deterrent works, but it's a bizarre place that it's taken us to.

Still, while appearing tough is also a show, I expect that John McDonnell is quite happy with his profile these days, and a nice six month suspension. He could have voted against Blair hundreds of times without anyone noticing, so this is probably a pleasant change.

Indeed - anyone who actually would press a nuclear button is clearly a psychopath. Who knows if the pantomime of deterrent works, but it's a bizarre place that it's taken us to.

Still, while appearing tough is also a show, I expect that John McDonnell is quite happy with his profile these days, and a nice six month suspension. He could have voted against Blair hundreds of times without anyone noticing, so this is probably a pleasant change.

Yeah, it keeps him in TV appearances too

Even if meals are not provided they only get £47 a week (loaded onto a card.... as you can guess the places that take them ain't the cheapest).

Could you feed yourself on that ? ..... they don't live a life of riley ... despite what the Mail & Express may say.

The point I made is that they are not captive, you could always pop down and help out instead of moaning?

Yeah, of course he is annoyed, but I'd like to think that any decent leader would be able to withstand people not agreeing with everything, not suspending them for it.
The advantage of the size of his majority is he can have zero tolerance of fringe idiots causing trouble.

Voting with snp 2 weeks after winning an election on a Labour manifesto is top level shithousery.

The advantage of the size of his majority is he can have zero tolerance of fringe idiots causing trouble.

Voting with snp 2 weeks after winning an election on a Labour manifesto is top level shithousery.
This is the second time that the SNP have tried to get one over on Labour, both times without success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.