The Labour Government

A drop in the ocean, given that net legal migration to the UK is currently running at over half a million a year, and will probably see an increase in illegal boat people "fleeing" the tyrannical French.
I've no idea how immigration became a factor in the post about a Labour council's housebuilding record, but the population of Leeds has been going up by about 6,000 a year and they and private developers have been building about 3,000 houses a year.

The Tories have failed to build enough new houses. MPs representing NIMBYism forced them to drop targets.

I really hope you're not going to be spreading cynicism before the new government has done anything toward fulfilling its housing policies.

Some people seemed to ignore the shit aimed at Sunaks wife for what she wore on election night because she doesn't matter.

This is why they are not taken seriously.

A drop in the ocean, given that net legal migration to the UK is currently running at over half a million a year, and will probably see an increase in illegal boat people "fleeing" the tyrannical French.

I've no idea how immigration became a factor in the post about a Labour council's housebuilding record, but the population of Leeds has been going up by about 6,000 a year and they and private developers have been building about 3,000 houses a year.

The Tories have failed to build enough new houses. MPs representing NIMBYism forced them to drop targets.

I really hope you're not going to be spreading cynicism before the new government has done anything toward fulfilling its housing policies.
The Tories haven't built any houses because they are a political party not Barret homes, again how many migrants do you want, currently running at over five hundred thousand a year, supply and demand keeps rents and house prices unaffordable for young people. The recent demographics of sub-Saharan shows the population over a billion with hundreds of millions planning to move to Europe. How many do you think the UK can take in? ten, twenty, thirty million?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.