The Labour Government

The all the same brigade certainly are vocal.

It’s all the same because everything is shit and has been ever since they were a lad; therefore let’s just be cynical about everything, moan like fuck and whack a little cynical joke at the end with a smiley face.

Guess that’s why governments don’t go after pensioners. They moan like fuck.

More chattering teeth than moaning

Well if he knows what's not going up he must know what is, I'm working and haven't seen it so what's his solution?

Every economics editor seems to be sure it's Capital Gains, Inheritance Tax, and possibly pension relied for higher earners.

I will never get the chance to own a home. I'm beholdent to being bummed by landlords and extortionate rent.

only until you retire then we can all be bummed on your behalf via the housing benefit you will be. I wonder if we all get a small *age of bumming or do we have to take our turn? Is it weekly or monthly?

I do think that a lot of the moaners don't understand the WFA entitlement only applies if you were born before 23rd Sept 1958 so as people die off so with the WFA liability - and that had already been done by the last Tory administration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.